[alt-photo] Re: sizing options for color gum

Gordon J. Holtslander gjh at shaw.ca
Sun Jan 15 22:32:35 GMT 2012

Maidstone is an inexpensive printmaking paper I get from the University
supply store.  I thought it was made by Rising, but I'm not sure any
longer.  Rising was bought out by another company a few years ago.
Rising made a paper called Stonehenge that I really liked - but after
the buy out it changed.  I get really bad VanDyke's printing on
Stonehenge now (not gum related I know ...)

Gord