[alt-photo] Re: sizing options for color gum

Gordon J. Holtslander gjh at shaw.ca
Mon Jan 16 02:01:33 GMT 2012

Wikipedia has a brief article on the old Rising Mill.

Read the comments in this:
http://www.iberkshires.com/story/28901/Hazen-Paper-Reopens-Housatonic-Mill.html

I had the impression Rising used older traditional methods to make paper
in a 100 year old mill.  It looks like none of that happen now.

Gord

--
Gordon J. Holtslander
gjh at shaw.ca