[alt-photo] Re: maybe inspired by the cyanotype process

Francesco Fragomeni fdfragomeni at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 16:22:01 GMT 2012

http://lumi.co/

The above people are taking the idea of digitally enlarged negatives (using
an image setter I believe or perhaps one of the giant epson printers) and
have developed a product using a printing out pigment that allows them to
print images on fabrics for use in making everything from clothing to
furniture upholstery. Nothing new here but a new approach to using these
concepts commercially.

-Francesco