[alt-photo] Re: Gum washing?

Loris Medici mail at loris.medici.name
Mon Jan 16 20:27:51 GMT 2012

John,

Do you experience any dichromate stain? If no, then you don't need
metabisulfite clearing bath at all! If you do, then first try to cut
your exposure time - and/or dichromate amount - down and see what
happens. If you still get dichromate stain, then 5 minutes in ~5%
metabisulfite should do the job.

Hope this helps,
Loris.