[alt-photo] Re: Gum washing?

Johnny Brian limnidytis at netins.net
Wed Jan 18 00:10:33 GMT 2012

Thanks. I have been using 1% metabisulfite as I do have some yellow discoloration. I'm reluctant to change much in the process as I created a calibration curve with PDN - and it seems to be working OK. What I was curious about was to how long should I wash the print after metabisulfite treatment.
Thanks,
Johnny Brian