[alt-photo] Re: Ultra Long Exposure Reciprocity Failure?

Diana Bloomfield dhbloomfield at bellsouth.net
Fri Jan 20 15:47:10 GMT 2012

Hey Francesco,

Maybe I'm still not clear on what you're asking, but I know they're
have been a lot of pinhole photographers who have set cameras out for
weeks and months at a time.  Greg Kemp, for one, has done that--
months long exposures-- don't know if he used film or paper, though.
I'm sure there are plenty of others out there (mostly pinhole
photographers that I know of) who could give you their experience.
Somebody here might have Greg's current email address, too.  The last
time I wrote to him, the old email I had bounced back.  (And didn't
the Ostermans just have their show at Tilt, from Lacock Abbey, where
they had their cameras out for a long period of time (weeks?), or am I
mistaken??

Diana