[alt-photo] Re: Ultra Long Exposure Reciprocity Failure?

Gordon Holtslander gjh at shaw.ca
Fri Jan 20 17:58:37 GMT 2012

Try one of these films:
http://www.ultrafineonline.com/lhsulifi.html

I use them for my pinhole cameras. with something like Soemarko's LC1
http://shelbyvilledesign.com/LC1.htm

It doesn't appear to have significant reciprocity failure

Printing paper when used in a film situation has an ASA of 6, - the ultrafine in LC1 has an effective ASA of 1, with long exposures.

Gord