[alt-photo] Re: Michael Wesely's work (was reciprocity failure)

Mary gneissgirl at spamcop.net
Sat Jan 21 00:36:29 GMT 2012

Charles,

Neither had I (heard of Wesely's work)! Wow, fantastic stuff!
One of the links I followed in my google search led me to an interview
with him, where I think he mentioned using neutral-density filters to
control the exposures. Sorry I can't provide the URL right now, but
maybe I can find it if I poke around again.

Mary

--
/http://www.alternative-ego.com/