[alt-photo] Re: Gum washing?

Johnny Brian limnidytis at netins.net
Sat Jan 21 00:38:29 GMT 2012

Thanks. I am a little fascinated by the chair image because I took it while in the 1st grade - almost 50 years ago. I recently found the camera I used for the photo - If you're really interested, you can read more here -

http://www.flickr.com/groups/filmphotographypodcast/discuss/72157628801910973/

I'm  hopeful that I'll eventually find the negatives from the trip. It would probably make an OK gum print.

Johnny Brian