[alt-photo] Re: Michael Wesely's work (was reciprocity failure)

Francesco Fragomeni fdfragomeni at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 02:42:03 GMT 2012

If the artist's words are to be taken as truth, the multiple exposure
theories can't be made. Wesely has explained that the MOMA work was single
exposure over the course of 34 months. The museum has also said that the
cameras were placed and the only contact they received was periodic dusting
over the course of the exposures. I do think digital is involved somewhere
in the process but assuming the artist's words are true then the images
have to be single ultra long exposures. Thats only assuming that the
written accounts by those involved are true.

-Francesco