[alt-photo] Re: red spots in pt/pd

Christina Anderson zphoto at montana.net
Sun Jan 22 15:16:39 GMT 2012

Hi Eric,

No experience of this at all which was why I thought it so weird. I can't imagine what "red" spots would look like in pt/pd, but maybe the red is, in fact, an orangey color or something.

I have had the dreaded black spots as have my students :(

So if it is a paper issue only then no need to worry, especially if no one has seen it since 1999!
Chris

Christina Z. Anderson
christinaZanderson.com