[alt-photo] Re: alt archives silly factoid

EJ Photo ejnphoto at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 22 17:35:15 GMT 2012

Chris, Paper is the single biggest part of our process that gets personal
the moment it arrives. We all have different storage methods, supplies, UPS
and Fed Ex shipping times and temps.  In short everything that affects the
papers affects our prints and ultimately our printing process and workflow.
I see paper, and how it affects images, as being the biggest issue with
digital printing too. We are after all, making prints not screen displays.

and you (old) gummist, were really filling the old alt in box for a while.

Eric Neilsen
Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street, Suite 9
Dallas, TX 75226