[alt-photo] repairing scratch in the glass over the vacuum frame

Bert Kuijer gemeentehuis at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 13:11:03 GMT 2012

Hello Jeremy,
I don't know what a replacement will cost you, but maybe you could also try
a company that repairs damage to a windshield of a car.
Overhere in The Netherlands we have a company called Carglass that can
repair (small) cracks in the windshield in a
way that you won't even notice it was there. I'm sure there is a company
like this in your area. Ask them for advice and an estimate of the costs.
Good luck,
Bert from Holland