[alt-photo] Paper

Evan J Hughes evan at evanhughes.org
Thu Jul 5 17:01:04 GMT 2012

A quick note for gummists and carbon printers (in the UK in particular),
I have just bought some paper at a very good price. Chromacolour UK has
a sale on at the moment on a small (but useful) range of their paper.
I have just stocked up on Saunders Waterford
(http://www.chromacolour.co.uk/store/artist_saunders.php) but they also
have others that may be of interest.

     Best regards,

            Evan

PS, I have no connections with Chromacolour, I just happened to stumble
across the offer and though it may interest others as the paper works
out to be a very good deal, even with delivery costs.

--
http://www.concretebanana.co.uk
http://blog.concretebanana.co.uk