[alt-photo] Re: casein history

Alberto Novo alt.list at albertonovo.it
Thu Jul 12 05:33:56 GMT 2012

Chris,
> Where did you first read about it? What year? Who taught you? Are you continuing to do the process?

A complicated question because I am not able to remember a definite year.
For sure I was aware of this process (chiefly from Theisen website, more or
less in 2002) before reading the article on P.F., but I was not interested
until I decided to print one-shot gum bichromate and it had been then that I
remembered Werth's notes on P.F.
After, I looked at some patents to see also how industry managed the
dissolution of casein for screen etching.

Alberto
www.grupponamias.com
www.alternativephotography.com/wp/photographers/rodolfo-namias-group