[alt-photo] Re: Creating Film Negative by Enlarging a Film/ Slide Positive

Diana Bloomfield dhbloomfield at bellsouth.net
Sun Jun 3 16:26:53 GMT 2012

Gosh, Francesco-- all I know is that all your recent posts are making me feel very lazy and quite inadequate.  I'm all lazy down here at the beach, and the most I've been doing is running with my dog.  I guess I need to get busy doing something pertaining to photography.  Honestly, every post I read from you makes me feel lazier and lazier.

As usual, I have nothing substantive to offer here, and if I did, I'm afraid it might include a conversation about digital negatives :0  . . . but on the face of it, I don't see why you wouldn't be able to expose positive film onto a larger piece of b&w negative film, and I imagine the higher (or lower) contrast depends on your ultimate choice of alt process.   ??

Diana