[alt-photo] Re: Creating Film Negative by Enlarging a Film/ Slide Positive

Francesco Fragomeni fdfragomeni at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 18:24:26 GMT 2012

The above Bostick & Sullivan link doesn't give any relevant information to
this specific query. It discusses the use of lith film with an
interpositive process. This is a different process entirely but thank you
for the link.

Kurt, not much is said in the APUG link as of yet. Just confirmation that
people do it and it's fairly straight forward. Here is the
link<http://www.apug.org/forums/forum41/106283-creating-film-negative-enlarging-film-slide-positive.html>in
case you'd like to keep an eye on the thread as it develops.

-Francesco