[alt-photo] Re: ULF FORMAT ORTHO?

BOB KISS bobkiss at caribsurf.com
Mon Jun 4 15:41:17 GMT 2012

DEAR ROBERT,
	Thanks for the e-mail.  Yes, I know of this film and use something
similar to make enlarged negatives from negatives.  Copying and pasting from
website, "Yields direct positive image".  This means that, if I print a
transparency/slide on it (a positive) I will get an enlarged positive, not
the negative I will need to make alt prints.
	I was just wondering if anyone knew where I might get a negative
acting ortho film in 16X20 or 20X24.
		CHEERS!
			BOB