[alt-photo] Re: PT/PD: TIME BETWEEN COATING AND PRINTING

EJ Photo ejnphoto at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 11 00:31:14 GMT 2012

Not ignoring you all, but I was out canoeing; great trip. I put my dried
paper in a dark box about 30 "x 48"x 32" with a regulated moisture source
and a 5" coaxial fan. Room temp is around 76F.

The source is a forced air wick system that has worked well for 14 years.

Eric Neilsen
Eric Neilsen Photography
4101 Commerce Street, Suite 9
Dallas, TX 75226