[alt-photo] Re: casein

Alberto Novo alt.list at albertonovo.it
Fri Jun 15 14:38:07 GMT 2012

Paul,

> That's not the way I read it at all...I naturally figured it was 8 oz of cottage cheese to 120ml of ammonia. Why would you measure a solid in ml?

My interpretation of what Chris wrote: "cottage cheese diluted 120ml to 8
oz" was "120 ml of cottage cheese are diluted up to 8 oz". I am not very
familiar with units different from metric. For instance, when I read "[fl]
oz" I always am uncertain if they are US or British...

However, Chris has already cleared all.

Alberto
www.grupponamias.com
www.alternativephotography.com/wp/photographers/rodolfo-namias-group