[alt-photo] Re: casein

Jean Daubas jean.daubas at wanadoo.fr
Tue Jun 19 22:51:39 GMT 2012

I would never have thought that I had to add some sexy underwear shops in my Resources / providers list...
And now, after testing and reviewing various “cottage cheese”, who is going on this list to start testing, reviewing, comparing high silk stockings, or knee high nylons or panty hoses ? [it’s fantastic how much I improve my american “technical vocabulary” thanks to you, members of the list...  ]
Cheers from France
Jean