[alt-photo] Re: casein

Christina Anderson zphoto at montana.net
Fri Jun 22 02:05:34 GMT 2012

Thanks, Diana, for the kind words. Coming from you who exhibits widely, that means a lot to me.

A person aside from Enos who has perfected the delicacy of the casein process was Sam Wang. You should get him to show you his sometime at one of the SPESE. I wish he had a website, but some are in his book.

I wish I could see caseins from Stan Cummings and Ernie Theisen. I wonder if either are still alive.

Honestly, the only ones I can dig up who do the process currently are Peter, Sam, Lukas as of late. Laura Blacklow and Deborah Flynn had chapters in their books on it. Slim pickins.

Research at Eastman is slow. No "motherlode" of information on casein like there is with gum. So it is laborious. But oh such a nice place, and Rachel and Sue the head librarians there are wonderful and Weston Naef is researching Carlton Watkins at the same time. Nice to meet him in person.

Chris

Christina Z. Anderson
christinaZanderson.com