[alt-photo] Re: casein+ alt to dichromate

Christina Anderson zphoto at montana.net
Sat Jun 23 04:06:21 GMT 2012

Hmmm, Peter, my copy of the British patent specifies methyl; however, it is patent 20,740. I actually have about five copies of Gateau patents. The only one that says metallic is this Google one. I wonder if Google's scanner does automatic spelling correction :)
Chris

Christina Z. Anderson
christinaZanderson.com