[alt-photo] uranium nitrate and Robert Schramm

BOB KISS bobkiss at caribsurf.com
Wed Jun 27 17:14:18 GMT 2012

DEAR LIST,

            Do I recall correctly or incorrectly (I hope!) that Robert
Schramm passed away?  I see his website but get an error massage on his
e-mail address.

            I was hoping to ask him and/or this list where I might get
uranium nitrate?  I would prefer to order from the US if possible.  His
uranium prints and toner formulae have greatly interested me.

                        CHEERS!

                                    BOB

 Please check my website:  <http://www.bobkiss.com/> http://www.bobkiss.com/

"Live as if you are going to die tomorrow.  Learn as if you are going to
live forever".  Mahatma Gandhi