[alt-photo] Re: uranium nitrate and Robert Schramm

BOB KISS bobkiss at caribsurf.com
Wed Jun 27 19:12:45 GMT 2012

DEAR CLARENCE,
	Thanks for getting me going.  That quantity is a LOT of money,
especially to play around with something so toxic.  I checked Bob Schramm's
formula and it uses 8 g of Uranyl Nitrate to make 1 liter of toner!!!
	I checked out Fisher Scientific which often has very good prices and
it is a little cheaper there.  Still, it would cost me $218 US to make one
liter of toner.  Great Scott, Holmes!
		CHEERS!
			BOB