[alt-photo] Re: uranium nitrate and Robert Schramm

Diana Bloomfield dhbloomfield at bellsouth.net
Thu Jun 28 11:18:53 GMT 2012

Bob,

I went into the Ebay home page a minute ago, and simply typed "uranyl nitrate," and 3 listings came up for "uranyl nitrate, reagent ACS crystals"    Different weights, different prices.
Here's a link:  http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=uranyl+nitrate&_sacat=0  I'm pretty sure this is the same link given to you before, though.

Sometimes you can get on an Ebay page that's UK (not US), so make sure you're not in that.

Diana

>>> _nkw=uranyl+nitrate&<http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=uranyl+nitrate&>