[alt-photo] Re: European distributor for Aerosil (fumed silica dioxide)

Loris Medici mail at loris.medici.name
Thu Mar 1 14:36:18 GMT 2012

Stane,

I just had some time to review the document. I guess the statement
"...Manufacturers of ink-receiving coating formulations typically use
water-based formulations of 20-40% total solids content to coat the
substrates for inkjet applications..." at page 3 provides a good
starting point for formulating(!) a silica fume dispersion(?) for wet
application... Thanks!

Regards,
Loris.