[alt-photo] Re: canson and cyanotype

John Brewer john at johnbrewerphotography.com
Fri Mar 2 19:21:06 GMT 2012

Thanks Chris, I'll be definitely be trying it. 65LB/96gsm is pretty
lightweight, how are the prints when dry? Are the fairly flat or easy to
flatten?  For UK alters it's available on Amazon.co.uk
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Canson-Universal-Sketch-Pad-11x14/dp/B005Z3TURQ

John.

--
www.johnbrewerphotography.com