[alt-photo] Mac, Windows, Epson

jusdado jmjusdado at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 07:27:07 GMT 2012

Hi all,
on my new Mac, I installed a program that emulates "windows" to print
negatives with my Epson. Now I can access all drivers for my Epson
printer. So far, Ok. When I print a 19x19cm negative. focused on
transparency A4 (21x29, 7cm.), the result is a reduced image 15x15cm.,
trimmed and in the upper left corner of transparency.
Why not print a 19x19cm.?, Why not print centered on transparency?. I
think after I bought my Mac, I'm going crazy.
Thanks and sorry for my English text translated by computer.