[alt-photo] Selling Off My Historical Photography Books

eric nelson emanphoto at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 16:27:27 GMT 2012

I'm selling some of my historical photography books.  A lot of these can be
found online either for sale from Amazon or free from some source, but if
one appreciates holding the original item rather than a Kindle or laptop,
I've got them.  The free sources can certainly help give one a preview.
 All prices are + sh

*The American Annual of Photography 1914* - Missing back cover.  Has a
sample of "Chemically Pure "Standard" Blotter" which I found interesting!  *
$45*
http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z210/emanphoto/_MG_8143.jpg
Contents page.
http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z210/emanphoto/_MG_8145.jpg

*Wilson's Quarter Century in Photography  Wilson 1887*  My baby :(  A lot
of information in this book.  *$100*
http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z210/emanphoto/_MG_8152.jpg
Inside shot.
http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z210/emanphoto/_MG_8153.jpg

*The Chemistry of Photography  Raphael Meldola 1913  $30*
Preview here or buy a new reprint if you like.
http://www.amazon.com/Chemistry-Photography-Raphael-Meldola/dp/0559748205
My copy.
http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z210/emanphoto/_MG_8149.jpg

*Photography and Platemaking for Photo-lithography by Irene Harvey Sayre
 1959*  *$20*
Stamped on the inside "Property of The Frederick Post Company" which is an
interesting company to google.
http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z210/emanphoto/_MG_8148.jpg

*The Photo-miniature, Volume 4 No. 40 Platinotype Modifications  July 1902
 $20*
You can get the whole series for free here as well.
http://books.google.com/books?id=ebYEAAAAYAAJ&pg=PR3#v=onepage&q&f=false
My Copy.
http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z210/emanphoto/_MG_8156.jpg

*Elementary Photographic Chemistry by Eastman Kodak Company 1934* *$9*
http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z210/emanphoto/_MG_8151.jpg