[alt-photo] Spare Old/ Expired Silver Gel Fiber Paper?

Francesco Fragomeni fdfragomeni at gmail.com
Wed May 23 23:14:33 GMT 2012

Hi all,

I've got a project coming up (well series of experiments) that call for
silver gel fiber paper. If anyone has any old or expired fiber paper (4x5
or larger) that they'd like to unload please let me know. If it's really
old and you know you won't use it, a donation (I'll pay shipping) would be
hugely appreciated! Otherwise, I'm looking for low cost here, it is old
expired paper after all. Anyway, let me know! Thank you!

-Francesco Fragomeni
www.francescofragomeni.com