[alt-photo] Collodion POP/ Collodio-Chloride/ Collodion Aristotype Paper - Instructions, Books, Resources?

Francesco Fragomeni fdfragomeni at gmail.com
Tue May 29 15:01:50 GMT 2012

Hi all,

My last message asking about instruction and book resources for Salt
Printing and Albumen turned out some really fantastic responses so I figure
I'd throw out another similar request, this time for ideal comprehensive
books and instruction for making Collodion POP paper also known as
Collodio-Chloride and Collodion Aristotype Paper. Any comprehensive
resources and instruction on this process would be hugely appreciated.
Thank you as usual!

Best,
Francesco Fragomeni
www.francescofragomeni.com