[alt-photo] Re: Collodion POP/ Collodio-Chloride/ Collodion Aristotype Paper - Instructions, Books, Resources?

Francesco Fragomeni fdfragomeni at gmail.com
Tue May 29 16:37:37 GMT 2012

H Dan,

Thats actually the same article I posted above. I've talked to Mark about
the workshop and I'd love to make it if time permitted but I'm also
interested in starting straight away rather then waiting. I'm excited to
try this out. I've got a few potential experiments almost ready to start :)

-Francesco