[alt-photo] Re: Collodio-Chloride and Collodion-Based Silver-Chloride Processes: Strontium-Chloride vs Sodium Chloride?

Francesco Fragomeni fdfragomeni at gmail.com
Thu May 31 00:35:54 GMT 2012

Umut,

Yes, I am very familiar with APUG. My username is my last name (Fragomeni). I also know both Ron Mowrey and Mark Osterman and have had conversations at length with both on this topic. As i've mentioned previously, it is Ron's Silver-Chloride gelatin formula that I'm experimenting with. I'm waiting to hear back from Mark regarding some substitute questions I've posed.

-Francesco

Sent from my iPhone