[alt-photo] Re: JUDY SEIGEL: A. O. K.!

C.Breukel at lumc.nl C.Breukel at lumc.nl
Thu Nov 1 09:01:27 GMT 2012

Glad to hear Judy and her studio are fine, my thought went out to her and Mort immediately after seeing the damage done to the east coast of the USA!

Had the privilege to meet her and stay at her place twice about 10 years ago or so. My recollection was that Morton street was a bit higher up than the Hudson river. Glad it was! All the strength to the people who were less fortunate!

Cor