[alt-photo] Re: Uranyl Nitrate toner, where to get?

eric nelson emanphoto at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 12:33:11 GMT 2012

I have some and haven't messed w/it in years.
Fortunately in my shipment when we moved here we didn't have to list or
specify WHAT chemicals I was shipping.  Unfortunately it can't be shipped
here to Thailand or at least not easily.  The ebay seller has decent prices
compared to chemical suppliers since his are older.
There's other compounds I would much rather have on hand in any case so I
can do all the basic processing I sued to back in the US. :)