[alt-photo] WISH LIST

BOB KISS bobkiss at caribsurf.com
Mon Oct 1 17:29:07 GMT 2012

DEAR LIST,

            I have the curious opportunity of submitting a wish list to the
local university chem lab manager.  They are culling chemicals that are not
or are no longer required for their syllabus.  They are having a toxic waste
service dispose of the chems and this will cost them money.  Though they
will not let me wander through their storage area they will take my wish
list and get me anything they have that is on my list.  I will actually be
saving them money because they will be paying for everything the waste
disposal service has to carry away.

            This long explanation is to let you know why I am asking for
suggestions for my wish list.  Basically I want to add just about any chem I
might ever use for alt photo!  My main interests are pt/pd, cyano, salt,
albumen, and gum as well as toners for silver-gelatin prints.

            Sooooooooooo, if anyone is willing to compile a list of what
they think a good alt photo lab should have in inventory, please let me
know.  I think this would be interesting for many list members, especially
those newer to these processes so I hope the “minders” don’t object to this
being done on-list.

                        CHEERS!

                                    BOB

 Please check my website:  <http://www.bobkiss.com/> http://www.bobkiss.com/

"Live as if you are going to die tomorrow.  Learn as if you are going to
live forever".  Mahatma Gandhi

“Madonne e fiori, trionfo eterno di gioventù!”  from Mattinata Fiorentina by
Antonella Ruggiero

database 7535 (20121001) __________

http://www.eset.com