[alt-photo] Re: WISH LIST

KISS BOB bobkiss at caribsurf.com
Mon Oct 1 19:18:15 GMT 2012

DEAR FRANCIS,
      Well, I live in Barbados and can neither pick it up
nor could I ever use an entire case but, as was previously
recommended, if someone wants to take it and sell it in
smaller quantities (1 lb or 1 kg) I would happily buy some
and have it shipped to my brother in Missouri who can
forward it to me here.
      Please keep me in this loop.
                     CHEERS!
                          BOB