[alt-photo] Re: WISH LIST

Alberto Novo alt.list at albertonovo.it
Wed Oct 17 05:49:23 GMT 2012

> My main interests are pt/pd, cyano, salt,
> albumen, and gum as well as toners for silver-gelatin prints.

As for toners, in addition to those already mentioned (some of them are
useful also for toning) your list may include:
sodium sulfite
sodium or potassium polysulfide
selenium
sodium selenide
thiourea (AKA thiocarbamide)
ferric chloride
copper sulfate
copper (II) chloride
sodium citrate
sulfuric acid
lead nitrate
pyrocatechol (AKA catechol or 1,2-dihydroxybenzene)
ammonium thiocyanate
potassium aluminium sulfate
 ---
dyes, i.e.:
auramine
rhodamine
safranin
malachite green
methylene blue
 ---
hydrazine sulfate
hydroxylamine hydrochloride (AKA hydroxylammonium chloride)
thiourea dioxide (AKA formamidine sulfinic acid or
amino(imino)methanesulfinic acid, CAS 1758-73-2)

You did not mentioned the chemicals for b/w or color processing... the list
would become much longer :-)

Alberto
www.grupponamias.com
www.alternativephotography.com/wp/photographers/rodolfo-namias-group