[alt-photo] Re: printing on silk

C.Breukel at lumc.nl C.Breukel at lumc.nl
Wed Oct 24 08:28:10 GMT 2012

Marek,

Once there was an austere sage on Pt printing on the list: Jeffrey D. Mathias.

He used to have a web side up with a very thorough and detailed  protocol on platinum printing as well as examples on silk screens.

The web ( http://home.att.net/~jeffrey.d.mathias  )site is gone since 2009 or so, but the Way Back Machine has several mirrors at oa:

http://web.archive.org/web/20051218020555/http://home.att.net/~jeffrey.d.mathias/folding_screens.htm

If you poke around there maybe you can dig up valuable information..

Good luck,

Cor