[alt-photo] Beta Testers Needed

Un Globe Trotteur unglobetrotteur at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 24 17:23:24 GMT 2012

If you would like to be a beta tester for the upcoming release of squeeze
4.5 (Formerly called POdnc), send me an email at
depthoffieldphoto at hotmail.com

Squeeze is a program that generates curves for your alternative process.
An article was written a while back on an older version. You can read it
here.
http://polychrome.nl/techlog/curve-makers-paradise

I am currently looking for 5 beta testers. I would like to get a variety of
users using different processes. I only do silver so I am looking for all
the other alternative processes available.
I also need users that have a densitometer and not just scanner. If you have
a densitometer and have built the interface cable as explained in the
manual, it will even be better to check the automatic input of the data.
The program is for PC but will run on a Mac using bootcamp or parallel. Be
sure that you can print and scan from it.
In exchange for an activation key, I will ask in return that you fully try
the program and generate curves for your process. I will need to know all
the bugs, quirks you are experiencing.
If you desire new features, improvements, please let me know.
I would like to get a project from each of you to include on the web site
for sharing with other members.
If you are currently registered and want to beta test, you can too but you
have to realize that you will need to uninstall your previous version as the
database format has changed.
If you feel like updating the manual, I can provide the manual on a shared
site for you to update it.
Everybody will get credits for their work.
You will need to register in the forum to leave feedback at
http://www.PierreOlivierTavernier/forum
I will add your name in a special forum for Beta Testers only.
If you want to have a look at the current 4.4.3 version, you can download it
at http://www.PierreOlivierTavernier.com
Version 4.5 is a complete rewrite with opening panels and hopefully more
user friendly.
If you are interested, send me an email with:
-your name
-Your alternative process
- If you are using a scanner or densitometer.
_ your platform (PC or Mac)

After reviewing your data, I will email you a link with the current Beta..
Sincerely,
Pierre-Olivier