[alt-photo] ANYONE? CYANO TONER WITH COPPER?

BOB KISS bobkiss at caribsurf.com
Wed Oct 24 19:42:35 GMT 2012

Anyone?  Was it cupric sulfate or chloride?

DEAR LIST,

            I am going bonkers trying to find a formula for a toner that
changes cyanotypes to a more greenish color.  I seem to recall that it uses
cupric sulfate but I just can’t seem to find the formula.  I have looked in
Christopher James’ Alternative Photo Processes and even Googled it.  Can any
of you send me the formula?

                        CHEERS!

                                    BOB

 Please check my website:  <http://www.bobkiss.com/> http://www.bobkiss.com/

"Live as if you are going to die tomorrow.  Learn as if you are going to
live forever".  Mahatma Gandhi

“Madonne e fiori, trionfo eterno di gioventù!”  from Mattinata Fiorentina by
Antonella Ruggiero

database 7624 (20121024) __________

http://www.eset.com