[alt-photo] Re: casein works in AZ

Diana Bloomfield dhbloomfield at bellsouth.net
Wed Oct 24 22:45:41 GMT 2012

Hey Chris,

I just had a chance to look at these.  They're really lovely-- I agree with Loris-- the images themselves are 'sooo nice'-- very evocative.  I was sitting here thinking-- ooh, I really love 'Telephone,' and then I'd see 'Tassel,' and think-- oh, no, that's the one I REALLY like-- and then I saw 'Family of Eight,' and I thought-- no, I really like that one the best-- but then I saw 'Flower Power,' and thought-- no THAT'S the one-- and then I saw another, and finally I just said, shoot-- I like them all! :)  They have such a sweetness to them-- sort of a sweet sadness-- and so the title of the series is perfect.  Very very nicely done.

Diana