[alt-photo] Re: casein works in AZ

carol carol at artintersection.com
Thu Oct 25 15:01:53 GMT 2012

Christina and All,

We are excited to have your work at Art Intersection. Along with the
"Best of Light Sensitive" ( Christina Z. Anderson, Michael T. Puff and
Bryan David Griffith were awarded a show at our last juried exhibition
Light Sensitive. Michael and Bryan both do beautiful platinum/palladium
prints.
http://artintersection.com/event/light-sensitive-national-juried-exhibition-explorations-along-animaginary-coastline-martha-casanave/
We will be putting out a call for work in the next few weeks for Light
Sensitive 2013( March & April) so I'll keep you all posted. We are very
committed to the preservation of analog photography.

Along with this exhibition we will be having our second annual silent
auction. Over 50 pieces of gorgeous work will be up for bidding
including one of Christina's casein prints ( thank you Christina!). If
you aren't in AZ we will have everything online by November 18th.

Carol

Carol Panaro-Smith
Program Director
Art Intersection