[alt-photo] NICKEL (NOT COPPER)-GREEN CYANO TONER

BOB KISS bobkiss at caribsurf.com
Fri Oct 26 13:27:34 GMT 2012

DEAR LIST,

            As a result of reading the many and generous replies (Thanks to
all!) regarding toning cyanos green I realized that it was Nickel (not
copper) Sulfate that was the main constituent.  Still hoping to find the
original formula and procedures so, if anyone knows of this, please let me
know.

            In the interim I will try soaking a cyano in a 1% Nickel Sulfate
soln to see what happens.

                        CHEERS!

                                    BOB

 Please check my website:  <http://www.bobkiss.com/> http://www.bobkiss.com/

"Live as if you are going to die tomorrow.  Learn as if you are going to
live forever".  Mahatma Gandhi

“Madonne e fiori, trionfo eterno di gioventù!”  from Mattinata Fiorentina by
Antonella Ruggiero

database 7630 (20121026) __________

http://www.eset.com