[alt-photo] Re: Judy Seigel !?

Peter Blackburn blackburnap at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 31 15:54:27 GMT 2012

I live in Texas, but my parents live about 20 min. due west of Staten Island in NJ. Still can't get
through to them by cell phone. But through Facebook, we have been able to make contact.
They have been told not to expect electricity back on for at least a week! My heart goes out
to all who have lost their homes and all of their belongings. Some, even their lives.
God's strength and godspeed to all involved in the gargantuan task of clean up and restoration.

Peter J. Blackburn