[alt-photo] JUDY SEIGEL: A. O. K.!

KISS BOB bobkiss at caribsurf.com
Wed Oct 31 22:32:52 GMT 2012

DEAR LIST,
      Yeah!  Magic Jack!  I just spoke to Judy Seigel by
phone from here in Barbados. She, her hub Mort, and her
family are fine.  It appears that Morton St didn't get hit
too badly.  Her basement (where she keeps her work,
studio, and darkroom) is not flooded.  Morton street is
truly blessed!
      Judy's memory is a little spongy but, considering
that she is in her mid 80s by now (she told me 3 times
that she and Mort had been married for 62 years), she
seems to be doing pretty well.
      Soooooooooooooooo, there you have it!
                      CHEERS!
                                BOB