[alt-photo] Re: salt printing

Malin Fabbri alternativephotography at gmail.com
Sat Sep 1 09:01:07 GMT 2012

Hi Christina and all the rest of you saltprinters!
I saw you're discussing Ellie Young's book and she has just very kindly
added a chapter of the Salt print manual to AlternativePhotography.com,
take a look here:
http://www.alternativephotography.com/wp/processes/saltprints/salt-printing-exposing-the-print
Hope you find it useful!
All the best,