[alt-photo] GALLERIES IN CHARLESTON, SC

BOB KISS bobkiss at caribsurf.com
Wed Sep 12 13:25:40 GMT 2012

DEAR LIST MEMBERS,

            For those who know Charleston, SC, if you wanted to show and
sell your platinum-palladium (or other alt) prints of socio-culturally
significant architecture in a Charleston gallery, please let me know which
ones you think might be best.  How might we define best?  For me, a good
gallery is well lit, in a good location, has an excellent guest list of
proven buyers, a good staff that has some knowledge of how to sell fine art
photography and, if possible, a reputable owner.  In the real world we get
some of these things but infrequently all of them.

            Any ideas?

                                    CHEERS!

                                                BOB

 Please check my website:  <http://www.bobkiss.com/> http://www.bobkiss.com/

"Live as if you are going to die tomorrow.  Learn as if you are going to
live forever".  Mahatma Gandhi

“Madonne e fiori, trionfo eterno di gioventù!”  from Mattinata Fiorentina by
Antonella Ruggiero

database 7470 (20120912) __________

http://www.eset.com