[alt-photo] Re: upcoming workshop, shameless self-promo

Alan MacKellar -2 amackellar at qx.net
Wed Sep 19 12:52:08 GMT 2012

Christine,

Your workshop sounds intriquing.  I will be wandering around the New Mexico
area sometime around the end of March  ( a poetry workshop with Philip
Levine of Tupelo Press).  I'll check my schedule  (unwritten on my computer)
for October).  If I'm free about your workshop time, I'm definitely
interested.  In case you don't remember me, I was in your gum workshop at
Photographic Formulary two years ago.  Then you came to our place
(University of Kentucky) and gave our Alt. Proc. Class a great workshop
there.  I'll check my schedule (highly disorganized) and get back to you
right away if I'm  free.  I'm interested in your "shameless promo"
workshop.

Alan
Alan MacKellar
amackellar at qx.net